Manzanita Arts Emporium, online gallery and bookstore.
Sadly, we had to close our fine arts gallery and bookstore in downtown Angels Camp due to Covid issues. We relocated to San Andreas where we will resume our workshops and classes when center directors let us know it’s available. We are hoping that will be some time in the summer of 2021.
New location for
Manzanita Writers Press
Our new physical address at the Volunteer Center is 325 Lewis Avenue, San Andreas, CA 95249, by appointment only.
Our services as a regional publisher are going strong! We also have kept our Manzanita Arts Emporium gallery active as an online gallery and store with our local artists prominently displayed. You can contact the artists on their pages to order work individually with them.
Our phone number has changed to 209-728-6117. Please leave a message if we do not answer.
Contact our director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing: PO Box 215, San Andreas, CA 95249
Two Facebook pages – @Manzanita Writers Press &
@ManzaPress to get to the Manzanita Arts Emporium page
- an online gallery of fine art by many local artists with prints, original framed fine art, photography, metalwork, illustrations, art cards, and more
- online bookstore
- literary publisher – low-cost with personal service and support groups in place
- Manzanita Night Writers and Writers Unlimited, with other Manzanita Writers support personnel available for people writing in all genres to meet and get feedback on their writing – Meetings are free – online feedback on the Ning and Zoom online for members
- regional author center and nonprofit editing and publishing resource
- community arts center with workshops, lectures, classes, and lessons offered at various locations and in our Volunteer Center after we are allowed to meet as per Covid regulations and director approval
- Home of Manzanita Writers Press, a nonprofit 501(c)3 literary publisher – by appointment only – contact us by email: email@example.com
- Voices of Wisdom free writing classes for seniors program, every week – Zoom sessions, small group sessions meeting at the Pickle Patch in San Andreas for lunch sessions, and an online Ning platform and ZOOM sessions, per invitation only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.